It's commonplace for people to associate kick-ass, Viking-status beards with 'good beard growing' genetics, a healthy diet, or even beard growth supplements. Sure... These things can totally assist in your beard growth journey but one, commonly overlooked, thing important to the health and potential growth of your beard lies just beneath the beard itself.
The health of your beard is almost entirely associated with the health of the skin under your beard.
In this Derm Dude podcast snippet - Long time friend and associate, Dr Heather Woolery-Lloyd and I discuss beard growth myths and facts as well as just how important skin care and proper hydration are to the process of growing a healthy full beard.
You may also find these things interesting:
- Beard Growth Oil
- Beard Growth Roller
- Beard Growth Kits
- Beard Growth Gummies
- Detangle Beard Brush & Comb Set
- Boost Testosterone for Maximum Beard Growth
- Benefit of Using Biotin Beard Spray for Hair Growth
- Do Beard Growth Kits Really Work
- How To Stop Beard Dandruff
- 5 Fast Simple Steps For Growing A Thicker Beard
- Worlds Best Beard Trimmers
- Top 10 Best Beard Styles of 2023