Tattoo Balm Scented Bundle
SAVE 21% WHEN PURCHASED TOGETHER!
SCENTS: Lavender + Citrus
This multi-tasking, targeted nutrient-rich tattoo aftercare and brightening balm rapidly soothes, moisturizers and boosts the vibrancy of dull, faded tattoos while helping skin heal from fresh ink. Featuring Nuvaplex™, a combination of over 20 tattoo-loving plant oils for skin that smells as good as it looks!
- JOJOBA, COCONUT OIL & GRAPESEED OIL: Superfood ingredients deeply hydrate calm & soothe skin
- DRAGONS BLOOD: Comforts, restores & soothes the look of sensitive & reactive skin
- NANGAI SEED OIL & PLANTAIN LEAF EXTRACT: Rich in antioxidants & calming properties to help improve redness & inflammation
- SHEA BUTTER & SQUALANE: Replenishes & protects skins moisture barrier while restoring moisture
- SEA BUCKTHORN & SEA KELP: Helps to support skin’s natural microbiome & to give relief to irritated skin
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carnauba Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Candelilla Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Canarium Indicum (Nangai) Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Extract, Plantain (Plantago Major) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Astaxanthin, Dracaena Cambodiana Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil / Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil.
Apply generously to new tattoos to help promote healing and to existing tattoos to help brighten and look newer. This is for tattoos only.
WARNING: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If any irritation occurs, discontinue use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
Smells great and isn't greasy
It's good kind of same as other ointments I've used for tattoos
Keeps them nice and hydrated. But no immediate, radiant, transformation. Good for healthy regimen. Maybe I should have started sooner post-ink.