Invisible SPF 50 Tattoo Sunscreen + Brightening Spray
Water resistant SPF 50 Spray helps protect skin & tattoos from harmful UV rays. Helps brighten & moisturize with Aloe Vera and Avocado Oil.
- Super lightweight & 100% clear application
- Non-greasy. Non-sticky. Non-oily
- Quick & mess-free application every time!
MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸
TATTOO SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS. Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10% } Purpose Sunscreen
Denatured Dehydrated Alcohol 40B, Fragrance, Isododecane, Polyester-10 (and) Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
■ Shake well before use ■ hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply ■ apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure ■ do not spray directly into face ■ do not spray in windy direction ■ use in well-ventilated area ■ reapply: after 80 minutes of sweating or swimming ■ immediate towel drying ■ at least every 2 hours
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate can.
- For external use only.
- Intentional Misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep away from the face to avoid breathing it.
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- May stain some fabrics
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, & sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months. Ask a doctor.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Seriously, Great stuff, love it
Been using the brightening spray all summer and also just for normal use because it keep the tats alive and vibrant. Worth the buy
Love this tattoo saving moisturizing sun screen.. I’ve tried many…derm dude is the longest lasting and it smells awesome.. ✌🏻
There is nothing worse than slabbing sunscreen head to toe... or aerosol sprays that you still need to rub in... or the stickiness you feel all over your skin after.
You won't have any of that with this invisible spf spray. I'm obsessed. It goes on broad so I know I'm not missing a spot. It leaves my skin really (really) nice. Soft. Not sticky! And it smells great! Sweet product.
I had melanoma 10 years ago, since then.. I take my sunblock serious. Previously, I was pretty loyal to SuperGoop. It worked well for me. I trusted with their price point I was getting quality. The only thing I didn't like was their spray goes on a little white. As someone with pale skin.. I don't need to be looking any whiter. I tried Derm Dudes Invisible SPF spray and YEP, it's invisible. I also LOVE the application - it is broad coverage so really coats my whole body when I put it on. Since using Derm Dude sunscreen, I have had 0 burns, 0 skin irritations etc. OH, and it smells REALLY yummy! Leaves my skin looking better than it did before I put it on. I've purchased 2 more bottles to keep on hand this summer. Keep up the good products!!