Invisible SPF 30 Tattoo Sunscreen + Brightening Spray
BLOCK THE SUN—NOT YOUR ART—WITH DERM DUDE™!
We love our ink and want it to look like new…until death do us part. 👊 Since there wasn’t anything made by actual tattoo collectors to help protect and brighten tattoos specifically, we decided to create it ourselves.
- Water resistant helps protect skin & tattoos from harmful UV rays
- Super lightweight & 100% clear application
- Non-greasy. Non-sticky. Non-oily
- Quick & mess-free application every time!
- For all tattoos & all skin types
MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸
TATTOO SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS. Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10% } Purpose Sunscreen
Denatured Dehydrated Alcohol 40B, Fragrance, Isododecane, Polyester-10 (and) Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
■ Shake well before use ■ hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply ■ apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure ■ do not spray directly into face ■ do not spray in windy direction ■ use in well-ventilated area ■ reapply: after 80 minutes of sweating or swimming ■ immediate towel drying ■ at least every 2 hours
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate can.
- For external use only.
- Intentional Misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep away from the face to avoid breathing it.
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- May stain some fabrics
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, & sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months. Ask a doctor.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.