Invisible SPF 50 Tattoo Sunscreen + Brightening Spray
Water resistant SPF 50 Spray helps protect skin & tattoos from harmful UV rays.
Helps brighten & moisturize with Aloe Vera and Avocado Oil.
- Super lightweight & 100% clear application
- Non-greasy. Non-sticky. Non-oily
- Quick & mess-free application every time!
MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸
■ Shake well before use ■ hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply ■ apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure ■ do not spray directly into face ■ do not spray in windy direction ■ use in well-ventilated area ■ reapply: after 80 minutes of sweating or swimming ■ immediate towel drying ■ at least every 2 hours
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate can.
- For external use only.
- Intentional Misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep away from the face to avoid breathing it.
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- May stain some fabrics
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer & early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher & other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, & sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months. Ask a doctor.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
TATTOO SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS. Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10% } Purpose Sunscreen
Denatured Dehydrated Alcohol 40B, Fragrance, Isododecane, Polyester-10 (and) Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Bye-Bye Beard Druff!
The hair on your beard is different than the hair on your face and your body. Dude, you need a beard wash, and no, not a shampoo, bar of soap or body wash that will strip your skin and beard dry and lead to itchy flakey skin and beardruff.
Remove the bad and keep the good with Nourishing Daily Beard Wash, formulated with Nutri-Beard Complex™ to
gently remove dirt and grime while retaining natural oils for a softer, fuller, healthier-looking beard.
• Rich, foamy lather
• Cleanse without drying beard or skin
• Prevent beard druff (aka beard dandruff)
• Soften & nourish beard
They Say Men Are Dogs
Studies show that dogs are cleaner than the average
man’s beard. Yep. That means your best friend, who’s on the floor licking himself right now, is cleaner than your beard. Dude, you need to feed your face a foamy explosion of goodness called Derm Dude. Use it. Every single day.
Take care of it and it will take care of you.
Potent Ingredients That Work
Superfood hydrator for face & beard that helps soothe and calm skin and promote a healthy shine
Deep cleans skin and beard while helping to replenish and condition damaged facial hair
Conditions & softens both facial hair and skin while strengthening the hair and cleaning the hair follicle, which helps maintain a healthy-looking beard
Known for its healing properties, helps to calm itchy skin and promote a healthier, flake-free beard
Helps to support hair elasticity for a smoother-looking beard
Love this tattoo saving moisturizing sun screen.. I’ve tried many…derm dude is the longest lasting and it smells awesome.. ✌🏻
There is nothing worse than slabbing sunscreen head to toe... or aerosol sprays that you still need to rub in... or the stickiness you feel all over your skin after.
You won't have any of that with this invisible spf spray. I'm obsessed. It goes on broad so I know I'm not missing a spot. It leaves my skin really (really) nice. Soft. Not sticky! And it smells great! Sweet product.
I had melanoma 10 years ago, since then.. I take my sunblock serious. Previously, I was pretty loyal to SuperGoop. It worked well for me. I trusted with their price point I was getting quality. The only thing I didn't like was their spray goes on a little white. As someone with pale skin.. I don't need to be looking any whiter. I tried Derm Dudes Invisible SPF spray and YEP, it's invisible. I also LOVE the application - it is broad coverage so really coats my whole body when I put it on. Since using Derm Dude sunscreen, I have had 0 burns, 0 skin irritations etc. OH, and it smells REALLY yummy! Leaves my skin looking better than it did before I put it on. I've purchased 2 more bottles to keep on hand this summer. Keep up the good products!!